2008-05-13

Count Indigo



I know almost nothing about him, but the song's got this Johnny Pate/ Isaac Hayes/ Gene Page/ Jerry Peters filtered through Roy Budd/ Tony Hatch kind of vibe that knocks me out.



MY UNKNOWN LOVE, 1995 CD single @ 160.

Produced and arranged by Mike Flowers, someone else I know very little about. INFO

A couple of years ago, I ripped this off a friend's copy of a UK compilation called This Is Easy. I'm about to buy the single HERE.

The Count's Myspace Page has a version of Light My Fire and some other songs.

4 comments:

niceone said...

Hello fellow blogger,

I found you through a Google search. This article caught my eye because I actually performed a duet recording with Count Indigo in 2002 for Variety Lab, a French electro-pop band, on their first CD release. Here is a review of that album: http://www.peermusic.com/artistpage/Variety_Lab.html

The track I paired on is called Son of the Sun. You can also link to my blog and other websites here:

http://nicolegraham.blogspot.com/

Regards.

Ken... said...

len short of their goal.

On Thursday, in a move that many analysts called a short-term fix, Japan intervened in the curreeuro millions lotteryte these issues, analysts say many investors were optimistic that underlying global growth would be helped along by expansion in China and Asia's other fast-growing nations.

That optimism seems to hSightline Payments Kirk Sanford

Kamen said...

All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin.


And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
________________
trav

swedish poker tips and strategies

Kamen said...

All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging
day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways
_________________________
black jack

bingo chat games